Eror burning xbox 360 back up

anti nowhere punk

Hi Ive just tried to back up one of my xbox 360 games, had no problem backing it up to an iso and dvd file, but when I tried to burn with ImbBurn I had errors, heres the log file, please help..

I 17:09:59 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 17:09:59 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 17:09:59 Total Physical Memory: 2,094,556 KB - Available: 1,279,828 KB

I 17:09:59 Initialising SPTI...

I 17:09:59 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 17:09:59 Found 1 CD-RW, 1 DVD

I 17:17:37 Destination Device: [0:1:0] PHILIPS DVD+-RW DVD8701 5D24 (E:) (ATA)

I 17:17:37 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RICOHJPN-D01-67) (Speeds: 2.4x)

Is that drive on a Dell computer? If so then there's firmware DD26 available for it. Remove any disc and close the tray before updating. Reboot after it has finished. If that doesn't help, please read this thread: http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=8000

Hi Ive just tried to back up one of my xbox 360 games, had no problem backing it up to an iso and dvd file,....

lol yeah right!

I 17:17:37 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Stu Saz and Scarlett\My Documents\Xbox\Battlefield.Bad.Company.PAL.X360-Allstars\a-badc.dvd

The firmware for a Dell drive is here too:

http://www.firmwarehq.com/download_1157-fi...120512.EXE.html

Burn the attached ISO image to a CD-R/CD-RW disc and then boot from it using the CD-RW burner (NOT the DVD burner this is important!).

Will do cheers

Updated the firmware, thanks for that, but after trying again I got exactly the same error that started this thread, so the firmware wasnt the issue.

Im using discs called "elite" is it possible they are the problem, I dont wanna pay out for vertibram if they make no difference?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.