copy wii games

amcmanaway

• 1 month later...

Funny site...hehehe

I have to admit though that Wii games would be nice to have a "legal" way to do backups. I take excellent care of my discs, but many come pre-scratched from the factory (This seems to be across the board with other games and DVDs too) and the slot load was a dumb idea and scratches them. If games are going to go this route, maybe they could at least allow it to play just on the system you bought or something like they do with the downloaded old SNES/NES/N64 games you can purchase with points. The games could even be put on SD Cards which wouldn't scratch...and would most likely be faster and in some cases cheaper since they think all their games should cost $50.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 9 yr old son, it saddens me enormously when a disc get scratched and I had no way to legaly and simply make a back-up copy to prevent this being a financial and emotional crisis. It seems 'Homebrew channel' is an illegal option for those that do not update regularly, Mod chips another way. I have a nice computer, shouldn't I be allowed to legally back up without the expence/risk?

• 3 weeks later...

We are not that sort of site Albert. We are a support site for ImgBurn. If you have a problem burning a disc with ImgBurn, by all means, ask a question. But please do not ask us to help you back up copyrighted content.

Regards

We are not that sort of site Albert. We are a support site for ImgBurn. If you have a problem burning a disc with ImgBurn, by all means, ask a question. But please do not ask us to help you back up copyrighted content.

Regards

sorry but i cant copy my dvds

AND...we cannot help you with that at this site. We do not comment on anything that has anything to do with ripping or copying...period...move on to Google and find what you want there please.

Regards

fanally i coul cocy my old mp3 but i need to know how to copy my dvds bucause i have two grils make me buy prince at list every month please help thank you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.