I'd like to meet the guy who wrote ImgBurn

Cougar

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey jmet, ;)

I've been around, just not as much as I would like; :/ been crazy here with the better half in clinicals and having to fill in as both mom and dad with the kids. Damn...but I sure can't figure out how she did it all those years and still had time to put up with my crap...... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

How moms do it is still a mystery to me! :D

I to have been doing the "Mom" and "Dad" thing with Ambers daughter. Although, I already love her to death. She has started calling me "Daddy" a few weeks ago.

Her real Dad is a dead beat who doesn't give her the time of day. He doesn't know what he is missing.

How moms do it is still a mystery to me! :D

I to have been doing the "Mom" and "Dad" thing with Ambers daughter. Although, I already love her to death. She has started calling me "Daddy" a few weeks ago.

Her real Dad is a dead beat who doesn't give her the time of day. He doesn't know what he is missing.

Way to go Jmet...... must be a great feeling......... :wub: Oh by the way, has Ambers' daughter seen those pics of you man! She might start calling you MOM ......... :lol::lol: All the best.

Yeah, Stoney Curtis was another one. I don't remember anymore of them so if you do, please post them. :thumbup:

Cary Granite was another, I think. :D And Alvin Brickrock being based on Alfred Hitchcock.

I thnk I remember the Cary Granite character but the Alvin Brickrock one I don't remember.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.