Former Village People cop on America's Most Wanted!

dbminter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SIGHTING UPDATE! He was last seen Going West!

Wasn't that Horace Greely? :blink:

I think the remark was apocryphal.

Man, my whole childhood image of the Village People is blown--and not in the way I expected.

To think as a six year old, listening to their albums on 8-track through my mother's gigantic stereo I was supporting this man...just breaks my heart.

Oh well. At least it wasn't the Construction Worker. :D

Speaking of America's Most Wanted. Anyone who saw Prison Break last week (is it shown in the UK?) saw John Walsh "profiling" the rapist, child molesting freak psycho killer character affectionately known as "Tea Bag."

This broad, er, woman that he's bamboozling--just co-inka-dinkally she has two young kids, is standing in her kitchen and sees Walsh doing his thing about the character. For once a TV character did the obvious thing--she called the Fuzz.

And when he threatened, "One day I'm gonna get out of here and I'm going to remember where your front steps are..." and she spits on the visitor's partition...my kind of woman. Now, if she's got a brain in her head, she's goes and buys a .357 and gets a concealed carry permit. So if he does make good on his threat, his brains will make a very small mess when she splatters them on the floor.

Edited by Pain_Man

Now, if she's got a brain in her head, she's goes and buys a .357 and gets a concealed carry permit. So if he does make good on his threat, his brains will make a very small mess when she splatters them on the floor.

Well...glad to see we're still in agreeement PM, you were gone so long I figured you'd become a Mormon or something..... :blink:

Well, in America, for all our foreign friends, the penis is illegal. Shaking it is illegal because it is illegal to possess it. :D

:lol:

It's not illegal, you just went to the wrong experiment in college. :w00t:

If you had to sing "In The Navy" and YMCA night after night you would turn violent and crazy too,probably drink excessivly do drugs insult people just carry on in general ,I know if I hear them again someone is going to pay :lol:

No, it's hard to sing "In the Navy" when you realize they were deliberately misspelling "seamen." :huh:

I can now rest easy. sleeping.gif

Yes we can all rest easy. There may be 200 serial killers roaming the streets of America. There may be a 16,000 murders a year. But they got the guy with the coke! A tremendous victory for the forces of law and order. (!)

You were in the front row !!!??? :poof: That is not something I would be proud of young man !!!

=))

I have shaken hands with Village People! You are but lowly scum in my presence. BEGONE!

=))

:wink:

Did you wash that hand!?!?!

I thought nothing was illegal in Texas ??

That's a common misconception...only issues dealing with firearms, fireworks, big oil, cattle, alien abductions, the death penalty and lynchings are totally legal, all others depend on the whim of the Governor...... :blink:

That's one of the reasons us Northern people go to Florida for vacation instead.....

=))=))

You northern people go to Florida because ya ain't ever been to San Diego or Vegas.

Hmmm, which to choose? Tropical jungle infested with Volkswagon sized cockroaches and 300% humidity :& ...or...300 days of sun a year, an avg temp of 72, nine inches of rain/yr and no insectoid leftovers from the age of dinosaurs. :thumbup:

Or you can come to Vegas, time it right and you can catch acts you might never otherwise see. You can also leave as much of your lovely money on the tables and in the slot machines as you desire. Our state treasury thanks you. And the heat, unlike the tropical hell of Florida, the heat here lasts three months. The rest of the year is quite pleasant. B) And bugs? No stinking bugs!

My parents were in Miami for the '94 Superbowl. It was more disgusting and filthy than they had even imagined. :angry: The old man said he wouldn't go back if you paid him. His exact phrase, if memory serves was, "It was worse than TJ." That is, Tijuana. (If you've never been down there, its a helluva an experience. The cops are just uniformed employees of the drug cartel.)

Edited by Pain_Man

Now, if she's got a brain in her head, she's goes and buys a .357 and gets a concealed carry permit. So if he does make good on his threat, his brains will make a very small mess when she splatters them on the floor.

Well...glad to see we're still in agreeement PM, you were gone so long I figured you'd become a Mormon or something..... :blink:

It was close, man. The Mormons are kidnapping people and forcing them to listen to readings from the Book of Mormon until they crack. Then you get to make things with egg cartons.

However, I flashed my Tom Cruise Scientology Decoder ring and the Mormons were thrown into a fit of couch-hopping, Oprah hugging hysteria. In the chaos, I was able to, uh, make good my escape. ;)

No, that's Nevada where nothing is illegal. =))

Being a resident of Nevada, sadly, this is not true. You can ask my brother-in-law whose currently sitting in County.

He wasn't out of prison in Kansas but 13 days and he was back behind bars in Nevada.

Needless to say, I've had it with his dumbass.

for two years we put money on his books so he could at least live like a human being. We helped to straighten out some of the legal bullshit he'd gotten himself into. We paid for his bus ticket out here. My wife, his little sister, bougth him new clothes, shoes, gave him cash. And he's back in jail again and on dope charges again.

Of course, he's screaming he's innocent. He's been in their since Jan. Given how overcrowded they are, I doubt they're keeping him around for the helluva it.

No, it's hard to sing "In the Navy" when you realize they were deliberately misspelling "seamen." :huh:

"They're signing up the seamen fast!" :shifty:

Fortunately, when I was six or seven, I missed understood the connotation complete. And my poor, dear utterly naive mother* had no clue. My old man, though, he thought it was funnier than hell since he got the joke.

*We had to explain what the doobie in The Doobie Brothers stood for. :o

Being a resident of Nevada, sadly, this is not true. You can ask my brother-in-law whose currently sitting in County.

By it, I meant that things that would illegal just about anywhere else, like whoring and gambling, are okay since the whole place was founded by mobsters. :shifty:

By it, I meant that things that would illegal just about anywhere else, like whoring and gambling, are okay since the whole place was founded by mobsters. :shifty:

Yeah, I know what you meant :) . But there is an interesting wrinkle in the prostitution law.

Prostitution's legality is up to the county in any county with a population less than 400,000 people. Nevada has only 8. Guess which county is the only county with more than 400,000 people?

Clark--home of Las Vegas. Seem's whorin's fine, long as you've take an hour's drive away from the Strip.

Here's a laugher: :lol: prostitution is completely untaxed by the state. Every legislative session (they're every two years here), the Bordello Association offers to pay taxes to the state. Every year the legislature turns them down with well-practiced indignation. :angry:

Uncle Sam, though, has no compunction about taxing money from that source. But the state that gambling built?

Won't touch this.

Some would say every time you have sex, you take a gamble... :shifty:

Even in a strictly monogamous relationship, you're right. You can still catch something permanent, eh, crule?

ANOTHER KID!!!!! :blink:

The Universal Male Response to the Statement:

"Honey, I'm pregnant."

:'( "What? How'd that happen?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.