Problem with new 2.4.3.0

BINGS

Hi and welcome to the forum, BINGS! :)

Changed: When ImgBurn detects you might be building a certain type of disc (DVD Video, BD Video, OS Install etc), it'll no longer update the GUI options based on the proposed changes... it's all done on the fly instead.

It's similar to my question about DVD-Video files.

Maybe it could be a good idea to add a note or message in the window that warns you about the proper filesystem to use. A message like "Correct settings will be changed or used on the fly or burning".

What do you think?.

Yes. Even the message could be: "Note: The GUI settings will not be changed. Correct settings will be used on the fly" or similar message.

I think you should add a note like that because there will be more than one that is going to tell you that there is a bug in the GUI :).

Edited by tom942

Could be. English is not my mother tongue and sometimes I can repeat things trying to let them very clear to myself.

With the little note that you suggest, I think people will not complain about there's a bug in the GUI :).

Woww, my 2 cents to such wonderful app :D.

I think what I'll actually do is allow the program to work either way....

i.e. the program will update the GUI with the proposed setting changes if the user has enabled the setting telling it to do so - that should cover how everyone likes to work!

If the user doesn't enable that setting it'll add the 'Note' mentioned above to the end of that messagebox.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.