more Eye CAndy!

eSkRo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventually I'll probably take to using the Vista equivalents of what I have now. I've already started collecting them.

I'm VERY fussy (about *everything* !) so your icons would have to be *awesome* for me to consider using them. Oh and of course I'd need to have the full range so I can use the same style throughout the program.

Eventually I'll probably take to using the Vista equivalents of what I have now. I've already started collecting them.

I'm VERY fussy (about *everything* !) so your icons would have to be *awesome* for me to consider using them. Oh and of course I'd need to have the full range so I can use the same style throughout the program.

no prob LUK!

If you dont like em, theres no problem at all!

i understand that ImgBurn is your baby!

110%

i think your open to more eye candy stuff so its really cooL from your part!

thanx LUK!

If its not LUK!-proof, then its no good :thumbup:

how are these?

20sf994.jpg

Edited by eSkRo

Gee, IMHO, they are not nearly as good as the current one, which suggests burning media and not just "something to do with optical media".

I really like the current icons.

Regards

I'm going to sound like a wet blanket again (what does a wet blanket sound like, anyway?) but IMO, those are a definite step backward. I like the colours in the current version.

Regards

That's actually quite funny... you're talking about eye candy and yet you still have your OS looking like Windows 95.

It cracks me up that some people seriously believe the amazingly boring Windows 95 look is better than XP/Vista with themes enabled.

Get with the times!

Personally I liked it - but not on the gray background tho...

Dunno whats changed but on the last version the buffers were emptying during burns and waiting for hard drive to reach threshold levels messages, but since the latest version no probs at all. Hurray!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.