ImgBurn v2.4.4.0 Released!

LIGHTNING UK!

The PM's were from an annoying spamming bot and nothing to do with me. The matter has been dealt with.

Thanks for clarifying this mysterious mail. I opened the same message but got error to enter. Anyway I am happy because while cleaning my pc I had lost your address. :thumbup::thumbup::)

had a need to build 1 video file from different VOB folders, ended up using nero to accomplish the task because couldn't get image burn to allow me to import multiple VOB files. Wanted to make an image using image burn, but it wouldn't recognize the output Nero .nrg file, is this corect or did I not check a box somewhere?

ImgBurn is just a burning tool, i.e. it doesn't convert anything. You could probably have used DVD Flick to do the conversion you wanted.

ImgBurn supports the most basic .nrg images, and that's because Ner0 didn't publish their image standard.

Thanks very much for the latest version of imgburn - the absolute MUST HAVE for the CD and DVD burn addicts like me.

Someone mentioned DVD Flick - may I say, that is also a BRILLIANT free program, along with DVD Shrink. Why the Hell did I pay out for Nero 8 when there's these really Awesome tools mentioned above available :rolleyes:

Rcvd PM message today. Since it didn't strike me as being ImageBurn style, I googled the IP address and, yep, couldn't be found. That's all I needed to know. One PM message deleted--permanently.

Joy

Rcvd PM message today. Since it didn't strike me as being ImageBurn style, I googled the IP address and, yep, couldn't be found. That's all I needed to know. One PM message deleted--permanently.

Joy

Yeah - who sent this message yesterday?

quote:

zentrell,

jurdreda has sent you a new personal message titled "From Administrator".

You can read this personal message by following the link below:

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?act=Msg...&MSID=13087

Regards,

The ImgBurn Support Forum team.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php

unquote

I clicked the link and this forum said the message didn't exist. :o

Read it properly!

jurdreda has sent you a new personal message titled "From Administrator".

Just because the subject says 'From Administrator' doesn't mean it is.

Would people be equally fooled if it said 'From Santa Claus' ?

Yes . :innocent:

Anyway , good to know about the new version ! .

• 2 weeks later...

Complain to NOD32's developers. NOD32 chokes for several seconds on ImgBurn's installer but, at least here (4.0.424.0), its RAM usage peaked at 42mb. ImgBurn itself runs instantly.

• 3 weeks later...