Demuxing DVDs for Re-Authoring

JoRodd

Hello:

I am new to this forum. Please excuse me if this topic has already been addressed.

I have used the earlier discontinued "relative" of ImgBurn for years. I bought a new motherboard (Asus P5Q) and now this software freezes during startup not detecting my devices. I even have difficulty closing out of the program. I have to exit via Task Manager.

I only use this to copy and separate (demux) DVDs to my computer for re-authoring. I am a sports broadcast hobbyist and I re-author DVDs that I record on my DVD Recorder. I also re-author DVDs that either have audio issues or no chapter points.

Can I use ImgBurn for this as well? I cannot find the settings that I am accustomed to. If not ImgBurn, can someone recommend a software for my needs?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

ImgBurn cannot do this but change the drivers you are using for your new motherboard / update bios/ update flash for controllers/ change the opticals/ for the other program any program that locks up detecting opticals/storage etc/ search google to see if others have issues.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.