Build mode.

Kadir

When I burn an .avi file using the build mode, it doesn't make those video_ts and audio_ts or something, which makes the cd im burning slow, when it loads the movie on my dvd-player.

Example.

I have this video I made, which is 127mb.

I go to imgburn, click on build mode and click build.

When i burn correctly, if I look at my E: drive, I can see an .avi file. No audio_ts and video_ts files.

Do I need to have some other tools to create those audio_ts and video_ts?

What if I only got cd-r 700mb discs?

Edited by Kadir

When I burn an .avi file using the build mode, it doesn't make those video_ts and audio_ts or something, which makes the cd im burning slow, when it loads the movie on my dvd-player.

Example.

I have this video I made, which is 127mb.

I go to imgburn, click on build mode and click build.

When i burn correctly, if I look at my E: drive, I can see an .avi file. No audio_ts and video_ts files.

Do I need to have some other tools to create those audio_ts and video_ts?

What if I only got cd-r 700mb discs?

video_ts and audio_ts folders are present on DVD-Video discs. To create proper dvd-video disc, you need some kind of authoring software, for example, ConvertXtoDVD. When you have finished authoring, you can burn those folders and files with ImgBurn. ImgBurn can not convert video files to other formats, or author dvd-video discs, its primary purpose is disc burning. Regarding 700mb discs, I guess if the finished dvd fits on a 700mb disc, then you should have no problems burning it, but I am not sure whether it will work in a standalone dvd-player.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.