Please Help!!!

Xenia254

I have read the guides and searched but there is no solution. I have been burning with Memorex media for 2 years with no problems (actually not even one coaster). But just recently it has stopped working for me. The burn is always successfull and even verifies but xbox 360 only recoganizes it as dvd that it can't play. I will upgrade to the verbatims but I have about 60 Dual Layers still left here is my burning log. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you!!

I 01:38:14 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 01:38:14 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 01:38:14 Total Physical Memory: 3,144,272 KB - Available: 2,388,052 KB

I 01:38:14 Initialising SPTI...

I 01:38:14 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 01:38:14 Found 1 DVD

From what we can see it's a good burn (burned and verified fine), so maybe the problem is in the source image or your console.

I 01:41:45 Destination Device: [0:1:0] HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH10L FC09 (E:) (ATAPI)

There's newer firmware available for your burner (remove any disc and close the tray before updating then reboot after it's finished).

Sorry but I have no idea what that means!

It was my Mr Chips and Roy Walker impersonation (The Host of Catchphrase) :lol

It means the disc you burnt will work in my xbox 360 but not in yours as there is nothing wrong with the disc you burnt the problem lies elsewhere as in yours will not Boot that disc but mine will. Yours may well be capable of booting all your previous backup disc's that used XGD2DVD_NTSC but not what has replaced those words anyway google has all the answers btw update your firmware from 1.4 1.5 etc

As this is not an ImgBurn problem use google as the disc write and verify was successful

Also I know times are hard since Batman went solo but try to please buy a few more games.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.