IO Error and Invalid Address for Write

steve1080

I have a three week old LG blu-ray writer BH08LKS20. I had used DVDFab successfully until a few deays ago I started getting the same errors I am now getting with ImgBurn. I haven't a clue what is causing the problem. I have been trying Verbatim DL DVD's which have previously been excellent. Perhaps the log file will help. I tried again after closing AnyDVD HD and still got the errors.

ImgBurn.log

Have you tried with another disc from that spindle? How about a disc from another spindle? Also try with the 8x rated (MKM-003-00 dye) Verbatim blanks.

Yes, I have tried about everything including 4.7 disks from Sony, Memorex, Verbatim. I just cannot burn. By the way, I have two burners, the LG and an older HP dvd writer. Both drives will not burn, even using Windows DVD creator. It must be something beyond a typical software problem, perhaps in the Windows 7 setup.

Have you tried with another disc from that spindle? How about a disc from another spindle? Also try with the 8x rated (MKM-003-00 dye) Verbatim blanks.

I solved my problem by uninstalling ImgBurn and AnyDVD and changing my monitor connection. Everything now works properly. So much for ImgBurn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.