Burning Multiple Files on single disc

tamanaco

Hi, I'm a silver surfer so be gentle with me.

Firstly a major word of thanks to all those who contribute to the Forum.

A friend introduced me to IMGBurn but I was unable to copy family DVD to file and burning to disc.

Scouring Forum Q's and A's I concluded that probably my Lite-On DVD Writer firmware needed updating and/or my TDK discs were not up to the job. I found and downloaded free firmware update and problem solved still using TDK discs. Thanks.

But one problem I cannot resolve - can I burn more than one file on a single disc if there is space, if so how. My PC came with Nero and I have been happily burning multiple files created on PC onto single discs because Nero recognises spare space. IMG won't do this for me. Experience tells me that it is my lack of understanding not an IMG problem - HELP please

But one problem I cannot resolve - can I burn more than one file on a single disc if there is space, if so how. My PC came with Nero and I have been happily burning multiple files created on PC onto single discs because Nero recognises spare space. IMG won't do this for me. Experience tells me that it is my lack of understanding not an IMG problem - HELP please

Imgburn will happily burn multiple files onto disk using the BUILD MODE. You can find Cornys' guide here: http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=1779

Be aware that Ner0 has some functions unavailable to ImgBurn. Ner0 uses some trickery to allow you to burn a few files and then come back later and burn some more. (The facility that allows this is called InCD and it causes havoc with ImgBurn). ImgBurn will burn only ONCE to your CD/DVD. The good news is that ImgBurn has a calculator function which allows you to see how much space you have available when adding files. If you need help with this or any other Imgburn function, ask. That's why we're here. :)

Hi

i also wanted to burn mutliple avi files on single disc but somehow it does not work on my dvd player .I used both dvdflick and nero recode then use Imgburn but it jus wont play says " Cannot play this type of disc " But when i convert jus one avi file and check the option burn in DVD flick it burns and plays but is a 4.7 GB dvd and is jus wasting the rest of space .Please help

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.