360 game verify gets stuck at 50%

smitty

ive burned working 360 games before but for some reason its not working anymore. when i burn games its fine but when verifying it gets stuck at 50% i have tried burning at 4x 6x and 8x please help.

I 21:12:46 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 21:12:46 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6002 : Service Pack 2)

I 21:12:46 Total Physical Memory: 2,094,924 KB - Available: 1,178,416 KB

I 21:12:46 Initialising SPTI...

I 21:12:46 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 21:12:47 Found 1 DVD

the game works i just cant burn it properly ive tried burning at 4x 6x and 8x none of them work still get stuck at verifying at 50%.

i tried updating firmware but it just says "your system is not configured with the tsst corp cd/dvd ts-h652l drive. no update needed.

i used to be able to burn games fine then none of the games i burn work im getting the 2.4x verbatims today

Edited by smitty

the game works i just cant burn it properly ive tried burning at 4x 6x and 8x none of them work still get stuck at verifying at 50%.

i tried updating firmware but it just says "your system is not configured with the tsst corp cd/dvd ts-h652l drive. no update needed.

i used to be able to burn games fine then none of the games i burn work im getting the 2.4x verbatims today

Why bother with verification is the game works? Either way the burn is completed. Just pop the game in your xbox and check if it works.

Why bother with verification is the game works? Either way the burn is completed. Just pop the game in your xbox and check if it works.

Because the verify checks the whole disc to make sure it was a good burn? Or you prefer to find it was a bad burn when the game freezes in a difficult part far from where you saved it? :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.