DVD Flick

itshim

Sorry if this has been answered before or if I am asking in the wrong place.

I use DVD Flick to "create" videos & it does what I want, including using Imgburn to copy to DVD.

My problem is that I sometimes incorrectly work out what can be burned.

The only way I have found to reduce the number is to start all over again !!

So I found this site & downloaded Imgburn as well has having it as part of the dvd flick package.

So my question/s are these.

I guess I can just burn using IMG - but how do I do it.

What files do I need to pick in DVD flick

& what do I choose in IMG burn

Please simple idiot proof answers - as I really do no have a clue what to do!!

ImgBurn was designed to burn various types of disc images. In time it was added a Build mode to create discs from files/folders from hard drive.

ImgBurn burns the files "as is", it does't modify the files in any way. What you give in, is what you get out to disc.

DVD Flick was designed to transcode a various video files in a standard DVD Video structure. It uses his own version ImgBurn (old v2.4.4.0) to burn the output of the transcode to disc.

Now, if your standalone DVD player can't play other type of files (avi, mpg, mkv) you need to use DVD Flick or similar program to make the DVD Video structure and finaly burn that to disc with ImgBurn.

There are guides at DVD Flick how to use it and here, on this forum you can find the guide to burn a DVD Video disc using ImgBurn. http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showforum=4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.