Imgburn is has malware in the installer

ehmu

And why are making 2 topics? I've never had any issues ImgBurn installing anything I didn't want it to. YOU accepted the offers and told the opencandy plugin used to install it. ImgBurn didn't do that on its own.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

I didn't accept any offers, I unchecked all boxes, but I'll going double check and get back to you. 

Regardless, you have got some serious apologia for a malware developer, look if you include anti-pattern bundle crapware in you installer or give them space, you're just as bad.

And two topics, since it belongs in both subforums.

I'm not apologising for anything or anyone. I've been using ImgBurn since it was bundled with the ASK toolbar, not ONCE have i been hit by unwanted installations. All the installer does is load the opencandy dll. It's that dll that connects to the ad server and downloads/installs the offers. I'm not disagreeing that the way opencandy does this is good (they make opt out things look like you can't select them), but that's opencandy doing that. LightningUK has no control over that.

But if it's any consilidation, afaik he said that the company behind opencandy closed up it's opencandy division to focus their efforts elsewhere.

As to the 2 topics, no it doesn't and thats considered crossposting, double posting (especially if there's only 3 minutes between them) and spamming. Some forums issue (temp) bans for that kind of behavior

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.