Copying un-protected DVD's using ImgBurn ?

Defenestration

I want to copy unprotected DVD's I have created. I deally I want to create an image of the disc to my hard drive, and then burn multiple copies of the image (sometimes using multiple burners simultaneously).

From my limited experience of ImgBurn, you already need the image file before you can use ImgBurn to burn.

With Nero I can easily do this, but I have heard great things about ImgBurn and wanted to give it a go, so how do you achieve this with ImgBurn ?

I apologise if I'm missing something obvious, and thanks in advance!

Defenestration, you can't make an image file with IMGburn, as its name states it strickly burns images to disc. Use any quality program :shifty: to create your image and then use IMGburn to burn it to a disc. With its' qeueing feature this should be ideal for your purpose. It burns a high quality image. :)

Edited by kevdriver

I want to copy unprotected DVD's I have created. I deally I want to create an image of the disc to my hard drive, and then burn multiple copies of the image (sometimes using multiple burners simultaneously).

Download "ImgTool CLASSIC" from www.coujo.de

That's ImgTool CLASSIC

hey, does IMGBurn, burns 5 gigs image or over to a 4.7 blank dvd by shrinking it?

yes it will burn anything thats an ISO even Dual Layer discs up to 8.5 gigs the limit of DL blanks .

For shrinking video files and making ISO's I use DVD Shrink works excellent :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.