making copies of dvds

AKT

IN DEC. 2006 I STARTED USING THE OLD RIPIT4ME PROGRAM TO COPY DVDS AND IT WORKED FINE FOR A WHILE. THEN I HAD TO DOWNLOAD AN UPDATED VERSION AND I COULDN'T GET IT TO WORK AFTER THAT. I GOT BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS AND NOW I HAVE COME BACK TO THE PROGRAM. SO FAR I HAVE DOWNLOADED ALL OF THESE NEW PROGRAMS : DVDFABHD DECRYPTER, DVD SHRINK 3.2,DVD DECRYPTER,DVDFABHDDECRYPTER 4, IMGBURN & THE NEWEST VERSION OF RIPIT4ME. AFTER STRUGGLING FOR A WHOLE WEEKEND I FINALLY GOT TO THE POINT OF BEING ABLE TO BURN A DVD. THEN IT TOLD ME THERE WASN'T ROOM ON THE DISC, IT WAS A DVD +R DISC AND THE MOVIE WAS 2 HOURS LONG. I NEVER HAD THAT PROBLEM IN THE PAST AND I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX IT. I TRIED TO BURN IT ANYWAY AND THE BURN FAILED. I NEED SOME VERY SIMPLE, STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THESE PROGRAMS TO BURN A DVD. I AM NOT UP ON COMPUTER LINGO AND I ALSO COULD NEVER GET NERO TO DOWNLOAD ON MY COMPUTER. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE? AKT

Sorry, but we can't help you with the part of copying DVDs to your computer. We can help you with the part of burning files and disc images to DVDs, which is what ImgBurn does. Please have a look in our Guides section and, if you have any doubts about using ImgBurn, feel free to ask :)

You might also want to read this article about different DVD sizes :thumbup: