Ya learn something new every day...

dbminter

This just surprised me...

Take a look at this famous news photo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1...ndonjohnson.jpg

Lyndon Johnson accepting the Oath Of Office for the US Presidency on Air Force One. Take a look at the man on the far left, sitting under the light and fan unit, next to the standing man in suit and bow tie, behind the bowl of flowers. I never knew it before! But, once I see it, it IS him. That's Jack Valenti, the 2nd most recent head of the MPAA! :o

It all makes sense now! Jack Valenti, "special assistant" to the Johnson administration... he travelled back in time, told his past self about the future of, and in, Hollywood, and retroactively worked his younger self's way into a position of political power so he can affect the future! To give Hollywood more political power and make it easier to pass the DMCA and other chokeholds! Clever! Clever by half! Who knows... Jack Ruby... OR JACK VALENTI?! :unsure:

I think he was also a press secretary.

Yes, the wanker-asshole-bastard-choadswallower goes back along way before his reign of mediocrity over the KGBPAA.

How could such a mediocrity, such a non-entity, such a doofus dipshit retain that job for so long? Easy. He had all of Hoover's secret files on the stars and executives in Hollywood.

For a simple, an oral consideration, J. Edgar supplied him with the information he needed...unfortunately I can't post the video that proves this. The Company has put an IDOR order on it. (Instant Death upOn Release). Nothing I can do. (Fuckin' company!)

This just surprised me...

Take a look at this famous news photo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1...ndonjohnson.jpg

Lyndon Johnson accepting the Oath Of Office for the US Presidency on Air Force One. Take a look at the man on the far left, sitting under the light and fan unit, next to the standing man in suit and bow tie, behind the bowl of flowers. I never knew it before! But, once I see it, it IS him. That's Jack Valenti, the 2nd most recent head of the MPAA! :o

It all makes sense now! Jack Valenti, "special assistant" to the Johnson administration... he travelled back in time, told his past self about the future of, and in, Hollywood, and retroactively worked his younger self's way into a position of political power so he can affect the future! To give Hollywood more political power and make it easier to pass the DMCA and other chokeholds! Clever! Clever by half! Who knows... Jack Ruby... OR JACK VALENTI?! :unsure:

How could such a mediocrity, such a non-entity, such a doofus dipshit retain that job for so long? Easy. He had all of Hoover's secret files on the stars and executives in Hollywood.

I believe choadswallower fits the bill

It does quite, doesn't it? :&

Yes, the wanker-asshole-bastard-choadswallower goes back along way before his reign of mediocrity over the KGBPAA.

Tell us how you really feel. :)

Sorry. I do tend to be faaaaar too restrained in expressing my feelings. julli-stol.gif

Edited by Pain_Man

It does quite, doesn't it? :&

Too bad the pictures of J. Edgar and Clyde Tolson (sp?) allegedly engaging in some "good clean fun" is as much an Urban Legend as the "Celebrating Arabs" story.

If it did exist, it would surely have surfaced by now. Imagine the price it would fetch at auction? And the little fascist is no longer around to take vengeance upon anyone.

Funny anecdote...

An aide once asked Johnson why he simply didn't fire Hoover.

Johnson's response--a classic example of Texas wit--

"It's better to have [Hoover] pissing out of the tent that pissing into it."

(Before Hoover was even cold, Congress passed a law limiting the tenure of future FBI directors to ten years.)

Edited by Pain_Man

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.