GBW-H20L / iHAS424B | Stops at Layer 2 / 50% Verified

anthroxdc

I've been having this problem for some months recently where a DVD just doesn't work and I have to either reburn or try something new. I was figuring it was something wrong with my system one time, but I don't think anything should have been affecting the write process. I was wondering it was just a problem burning Blanks with my Blu-Ray drive. So I ended up switching to a Lite-On Drive just for taking a load off for my LG Blu-Ray drive. I've also done the typical thing with this Drive to flash c4eva's LT Burner Max firmware. I have lots of Graph Data Files. as well from when this all first happened, I'll post those later if the situation calls for it. Also, I saved the log with both Discs I burned inside. One failed, then another successful. A lot of time it's been Memorex Blanks I've thought I had problems with, I usually use those for everything else. But then this happened last night and just knew I should've come here.

Thanks in Advance.

ImgBurn.log

Edited by anthroxdc

It's hard to know what you tell you when you're burning media beyond what it was designed to handle.

The risk of failure is FAR greater and you can't really blame anyone when it does go wrong.

Different batches of discs can perform differently and their country of origin seems to make a difference too - for Verbatim discs, the Singapore ones have long been considered the best of the bunch.

Thanks for the reply and making such great software. Here's the Graph Data for those last two burns.

Maybe I'll just have to try at different speeds, 2x if I can. I was also thinking of reinstalling Windows, I'm pretty sure I got rid of anything that would hinder my system performance.

ATAPI_iHAS424_B_GL1A_SATURDAY-OCTOBER-29-2011_12-03_AM_MKM-003.zip

Edited by anthroxdc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.