This is Great

ron spencer

Nice to see UK is back here...this looks like a nice tool....really cool

Welcome to the forum Ron, Yes it's good to see LUK around again. We're all anxious to see this new burning program. This is not a new decryption program but just a proggie to burn onto blank media. Coming from LUK, it will no doubt be top quality. :w00t:

actually the "old prog" without the so-called "controversial stuff" would be fine by me.....you know same look, demux capabilities, improved burning capabilities etc....just without all the "controversial stuff". to be honest the "old prog" was much more than a backup-thingy...much more

It is :wink:

Smug twat!!! =))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))

Blu just wants to be a master Beta like you......................

Edited by jack

God, I hope people aren't expecting too much!

ImgBurn is just my way of being able to continue with DVD Decrypters 'ISO Write' mode.

Same look, same code. The only difference is that I can update it!

Oh and of course there are a few fixes, changes since the 3.5.4.0 engine. Namely, better DL image burning support etc.

Ignoring that fat twat LFC .... =))

@LUK! - Do you plan to introduce PTP burning for DL disks - I'm sure this will be of great interest to PS2 backer-uppers.

Regards

Just wanted to say its good to see Lightning back in action - I was (and am) a user of (and financial supporter of ) the "old" software, and I'm glad to see that not all of that hard work and great code is going to go to waste. Keep up the good work and give 'em hell!

I know your legal problems.

As many software houses do, can you not release (and support) DVD Decrypter only for not protected DVD?

In other words, if you delete from DVD Decrypter all the code for decrypting CSS and ARCCOS you should be free to continue the development of DVD Decrypter without legal problems.

Imgburn is a very limited release of DVD Decrypter.

I know your legal problems.

As many software houses do, can you not release (and support) DVD Decrypter only for not protected DVD?

In other words, if you delete from DVD Decrypter all the code for decrypting CSS and ARCCOS you should be free to continue the development of DVD Decrypter without legal problems.

Imgburn is a very limited release of DVD Decrypter.

overpala, seems to me that is exactly what IMG is, DVDD stripped of it decrypting abilities, but with a much improved burn engine on both single layer and DL media. As LUK is hoping for, once they get a chance, other proggies will point to IMG to burn as an option with/without the option of DVDD as well.

Not knowing all legal issues that crept up during DVDD downfall, I can't comment but I'm sure LUK saw doing things this way in everybodys best interest. :):thumbup:

Edited by kevdriver

Love it!

I only ever used dvd decrypter to burn iso's & images to dvd cause its the only software that doesn't make coasters!!!

That bloody Nero POS... Used nero to make iso then loaded up dvd decrypter to burn it :)

Thanks for this

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.