Layber Break help... I think.

Ultron

I've never really had that much trouble burning dual-layer dvds before this.

Been authoring dvds with DVD-lab Pro 2 and burning them on Verbatims and all has gone smoothly, but this last one has been refusing to burn.

Tried on nero and some others and all had problems. Looked around and found imgburn, tried with that and got the error that says that its pretty much the end of world. Wish I had gotten it earlier, woulda saved me some dvds.

I was told to check out this guide with regards to solving that problem http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=6376

I followed the guide and was wondering if using VobBlanker increases the size of the original file? The original was under the limit, but not by much. Now its saying that the file might be to big for the target DVD Media.

Should say somewhere on the guide if this is the case (though completely possible that I simply messed up).

If I continue past that, I get the same error only it doesn't list any VTS or Cell info or anything else, its much smaller just saying the end of the world stuff.

Post a log!

VobBlanker typically reduces file sizes, although, if you have smart gaps on, it can make tiny (and I mean real tiny) menus in small titlesets.

Also, you may have mastered the DVD so that the layer break can't meet the rules. Maybe you need to crunch the bitrate a little bit or remove some material.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.