Another problem to burn XBOX 360 games

dlblanco

Hi all, this is the log, I need help to solve this problem ...

Thank you

I 02:34:47 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 02:34:47 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 02:34:47 Total Physical Memory: 3.143.980 KB - Available: 1.954.552 KB

I 02:34:47 Initialising SPTI...

I 02:34:47 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 02:34:47 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD

Hi, Im using Ridata media, always worked before this error, I tried to burn the game in another PC and it worked, so the problem is my driver or the DVD itself, My DVD is a Matshita UJ-870QJ but Im having problems to update the driver, I go to http://www.firmwarehq.com/Matshita/UJ-870QJ/files.html, click on the driver, download the driver, but when I try to install I got a message "The disc tray is closed, please click ok button after oppening a disc tray", ok i open the tray and click ok again, then I got this message "FW loader does not aply to the DVD drive that you are using".

Can anyone help me to update my driver please, btw my note is an ASUS.

Thanks in Advance.

There's no way to force the firmware update :(

Look on Asus website for newer firmware for your laptop/burner model, but in any case, you'd get better burns with the Verbatim 2.4x blanks mentioned above :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having 'incompatible format' with the same drive and on a Sony Vaio VGG-CR590 laptop.

My firmware is 1.01 already.

Were you able to write Verbatim media?

I tried RIDATA also and lost 2 medias, on my previous HP laptop, I was able to burn +- 20 games without loose 1 media.

I'll try to find this Verbatim media and test also.

[]'s

Cristiano/S

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.