can't burn even 1 successful dl disk

fittdaddy

I get the same results with imgburn and dvd decrypter, windows 7 or vista. Here is the log:

I 22:35:54 DVD Decrypter Version 3.5.4.0 started!

I 22:35:54 Media Center Edition (6.1, Build 7100)

I 22:35:54 Initialising SPTI...

I 22:35:54 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 22:35:54 Found 1 DVD-RAM/

Your drive doesn't seem to support the dye used in that disc, and that's why the burn fails. Get the Verbatim blanks specified here and it'll probably work.

And next time please post a log from ImgBurn. We don't support other software.

Your drive doesn't seem to support the dye used in that disc, and that's why the burn fails. Get the Verbatim blanks specified here and it'll probably work.

And next time please post a log from ImgBurn. We don't support other software.

I thought DVDdecrypter was what Imgburn was called before. am I mistaken? Thanks.

Development on DVD Decrypter stopped about 4 years ago and a new program 'ImgBurn' was born.

It wasn't a simple 'rename', it's a totally different program with very different capabilities.

Anyway, if you're not posting about an issue with ImgBurn, you shouldn't be posting at all.

Development on DVD Decrypter stopped about 4 years ago and a new program 'ImgBurn' was born.

It wasn't a simple 'rename', it's a totally different program with very different capabilities.

Anyway, if you're not posting about an issue with ImgBurn, you shouldn't be posting at all.

here is a log of my usage can u please help me.

I 20:44:21 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 20:44:21 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 20:44:21 Total Physical Memory: 1,038,152 KB - Available: 389,652 KB

I 20:44:21 Initialising SPTI...

I 20:44:21 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 20:44:21 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD

I 20:48:21 Destination Device: [0:1:0] HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4163B A101 (D:) (ATA)

I 20:48:21 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RICOHJPN-D01-67) (Speeds: 4x)

I 20:48:21 Destination Media Sectors: 3,827,520

Update your burner's firmware (remove any disc and close the tray before updating then reboot after it's finished).

Throw that disc in the garbage (or use it as a :beer:coaster) and try with a brand new blank disc. When that doesn't work, please read this: http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=8000

Oh, and next time, don't hijack other people's thread: start your own ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.