Retaining settings from last session

tripSwitch

Hello!

I'm a brand-new user of ImgBurn and think it's superb! It's the first software that I've ever donated to! Don't know if that's something for me to be proud of...

Damn digressions...

Anyways, I've done a quick search for these suggestions in the forum and came up with nothing. If they can be added to a future build, that would be great!

1.] When creating a .cue file of mp3 audio to burn as Audio Disc, I keep having to remember to toggle the flag to burn the CD-TEXT File Name of each track. Sometimes, when I'm working on other things, I forget to do this and burn an Audio CD with no CD-TEXT. Could we have an option for ImgBurn to "remember" the last settings a user toggled? As per the Guide, I assign CD-TEXT to all tracks by highlighting the Session, then applying File Name as the CD-TEXT option.

2.] As above, it would be nice to have ImgBurn remember the last settings a user toggled on Write Mode. There is an option to "Eject Disc" and I would love to have this On as my personal default.

3.] Not a big deal, but a volume level for ImgBurn-specific sounds would be nice. I usually have headphones on when doing mass-burns and the xylophone sound scares the crap out of me every time. I know I can change the actual sound file, but I've kind of gotten used to this specific sound.

As a DJ, I think that ImgBurn is perfect for CD DJ's. It's lightweight (amazingly tiny) and performs burns in a pretty straightforward manner. Although a bit of a niche market, ImgBurn would attract a lot more DJ's if there was an interface catered to them. I know a lot of DJ's that use Nero to burn their stuff... I wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole.

Anyways, thanks for continuing to work on this awesome piece of software.

1. Isn't that what the 'Default CD-tEXT (Disc / Track)' options are for in the 'Create CUE File' window?

2. Look on the 'Device' tab in the Settings (Off the Tools menu).

3. ImgBurn just uses the 'PlaySound' API function. You don't have the ability to set the volume level. If you're running Vista, you can adjust the volume on a program level via the normal sound mixer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.