Can you burn only a certain segment of dvd?

taft

I wanted to know if there is a way to burn only a certain segment of a dvd? They only seem to come up as files or folders. Maybe ISO has something to do with this? I have no idea what ISO is in regards to burning dvds. These are transfers from personal VHS that I copied to dvds and just want certain segments to save. Any help is appreciated.

Use DVD Shrink in re-author mode or something like that :thumbup:

I do use DVD Shrink. If I find the re-author mode, what do I do then, or what will I see? I don't know much about Shrink except that I do "open files" and "backup". Thanks again for any help.

I do use DVD Shrink. If I find the re-author mode, what do I do then, or what will I see? I don't know much about Shrink except that I do "open files" and "backup". Thanks again for any help.

This is not the DVDShrink support forum, and your question is not about ImgBurn, sorry. But you can find the answers to that and many other questions about Shrink by simply using Google to look for them. :thumbup:

This is not the DVDShrink support forum, and your question is not about ImgBurn, sorry. But you can find the answers to that and many other questions about Shrink by simply using Google to look for them. :thumbup:

So sorry....I really screwed up trying to "reply" with quote. i'm not normally a board user.

anyway, sorry about bringing up Shrink....thought it was okay to reply to response to me which mentioned it.

Hey, why does my location show up in a big box. I thought this was somewhat anonymous unless i would want to announce where i am from.

hey thanks anyway

taft

You're the only person that sees what you see in that box - everyone sees themselves.

It's a php script behind a dynamic image which makes stuff up based on your ip address... they've been around on the internet for ages now and you've nothing to worry about.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.