getting book type

nostorey

Imgburn freezes at getting book type. I have a Memorex MRX-530L V1. I waited 30 min. and nothing happened. I had to turn power off on dvd burner to close out imgburn . Dvds play fine on dvd player.

I 16:16:33 ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 started!

I 16:16:33 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 16:16:33 Total Physical Memory: 915,952 KB - Available: 279,916 KB

W 16:16:33 Drive D:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

I 16:16:33 Initialising SPTI...

I 16:16:33 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 16:16:33 Found 1 DVD

I 16:16:33 ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 started!

First of all please update ImgBurn :)

Sounds like your drive or the USB interface is getting stuck. Does it happen when you open ImgBurn with the disc already in the drive or when you insert the disc with ImgBurn already open?

By the way, you should get better burns if you burn at 8x or 12x :thumbup:

I had the latest imgburn installed but had problems.So I went back to 2.3.2.0 . With the latest it would not see blank disc. The problem I'm having know is when it is done burning it says getting book type and freezes everything? The drive will not open to remove disc. I have the burn speed set to auto it is burning at 4.2 to 4.6. Thanks for the help

We do not support previous editions of the program. The reason for updates is that problems reported here are fixed. By using a legacy edition we would be comparing apples to oranges and that's something we do not do. Reinstall 2.4.4.0 and show us a log from that. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.