Audio CD Problem: Cue File Make Hangs

cjv123

OK, I admit to being new to this software.

I'm trying to make an Audio CD using the latest version. My drive is fine (Roxio works) as are my media.

I'm following the instructions in the "Make Audio CD" thread, to the letter. I'm using the "Tools" path since the first screen of the new version is not the same as the one in the thread.

My list of files is 640 MB long, .WAV files (DTS encoded but that should not matter). Again, Roxio works fine. The play time is less than 50 minutes.

The make cue file first hung on the last song I had selected. Worried the file might have a problem, I selected only half the files and put another disc in. The cue file make hung again on the last of the files I had selected.

Is the problem verification maybe? I'm at work now, but the log file had no error message at all.

Edited by cjv123

Let me know exactly what you see on the screen when you get home. Get a screenshot or something.

The guide doesn't say that first screenshot is of the first thing you see when you load ImgBurn.

It actually says you need to switch to 'Write' mode and tells you how to do that via the 'Mode' menu.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.