Set L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed

jwmghf

Hey guys:

I am trying to burn an iso and keep getting this error. I am using the Verbatim Dvd+R DL 2.4x Disk ID: MKM-001-00. I always use these and they are usually fine, but I have a batch of 5 here that keep giving me this error. I am using the Sony BWU-100A Bluray burner. I checked there website and there hasn't been any updates to the player since 2008. I am at a loss and am wide open to suggestion. The image I am trying to burn is about 60mb larger than 8026. (It's 8088mb's)

Thanks

Here is a copy of the log file:

I 21:42:17 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 21:42:17 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 21:42:17 Total Physical Memory: 3,536,600 KB - Available: 2,932,284 KB

I 21:42:17 Initialising SPTI...

I 21:42:17 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 21:42:37 Found 1 DVD

I was and then I tried it at 2.4x Neither have ever given me a prob. Maybe I have a bad batch of disks? They happen to be the last 5 I have. I'll get more Thurs. and post back. But if anyone still has any suggestions, I would love to watch... WM tonite. Dvd-Decrypter failed on all of them too. I'm sure that's not a surprise. I bet you its the dvd's, because this is that unusual.

I just want to say thanks to everyone here that's helps out. I don't usually an have probs with imgburn. I have been using dvd-decrypter and imgburn since their conception. It's the best software out there!!!

Edited by jwmghf

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.