Backups

gartzo

Hi all, I'm brand new at this. A friend recommended Imgburn to me to backup my programs etc. Can someone please guide me to the directions to do this. thanks gartzo

I meant that I want to put on to disc what I can. I havent any backup at all. Perhaps I can do some contentd Do I use the folder to disc. ?

Ok but what I'm saying is that if you want a backup of your machine then you should use a proper tool for the job - and ImgBurn is NOT it.

ImgBurn is fine for backing up your documents / photos etc but it's not the correct tool to be using for a program / system backup - where you'd need the registry saved too.

If you're happy with just backing up your documents / photos, use the 'Write files/folder to disc' or 'Create image file from files/folders' option.

Hi all, I'm brand new at this. A friend recommended Imgburn to me to backup my programs etc. Can someone please guide me to the directions to do this. thanks gartzo

I meant that I want to put on to disc what I can. I havent any backup at all. Perhaps I can do some contentd Do I use the folder to disc. ?

Thank you Lighting. Shall do as you said.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.