Help please!

jkkkjmommy

I am brand new and so very lost! I've tried for the last 3 hours to figure this program out, but can't seem to get it. When I go to browse for my pictures, it won't open and I keep getting an error saying "invalid or unsupported image file format". In this forum or guide (not sure since I've read so much!) it said to look for CUE or ISO files, but mine are just jpeg image files, I guess, and I don't have a clue how to change them. I can't get any further than the folder appearing in the "look in:" box. What do I do?! I'm also clueless how to include a copy of the program log, but the last thing on it says "found 1 DVD+/-RW and 1 unknown". I appreciate any help you can give!

jkkkjmommy, hi and welcome;

Can't you just open both ImgBurn and the folder with the pix and drag-and drop the pix into the build screen.? I believe that is how I backed up all my pix a few months ago, maybe I'm missing something here.

Have you read this Guide?

You build a .cue file for music and an .iso file for video, not data, which is all a picture is to the machine.

Program log is located at Help>ImgBurn Logs. You can simply hilight, copy and paste the log here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.