Open Tray Issues

Wwstar30

I have done a couple back ups and they worked fine. But some games I back up say open tray when i put them in my xbox. Here is a log file of one of the open trey games

I 00:48:01 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 00:48:01 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium x64 Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 00:48:01 Total Physical Memory: 4,188,120 KB - Available: 2,139,388 KB

W 00:48:01 Drive H:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

W 00:48:01 SPTD can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.

I 00:48:01 Initialising SPTI...

I 00:48:01 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 00:48:01 Found 4 DVD-ROMs and 1 DVD

I 00:48:27 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RITEK-S04-66) (Speeds: 2.4x, 4x)

This one failed because of the crappy media. The other one we don't know if it's a good burn or not because you turned off Verify.

Use the Verify mode to check the disc against the source image to make sure it's a good burn.

I 00:48:27 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RITEK-S04-66) (Speeds: 2.4x, 4x)

This one failed because of the crappy media. The other one we don't know if it's a good burn or not because you turned off Verify.

Use the Verify mode to check the disc against the source image to make sure it's a good burn.

yeah that was my bad on the first I accidently put the wrong disc in it was late at night. So if I choose verify it should tell me if it will work or not.

You can verify the one you've burned if you want :unsure:

There is the info you will see the batman one verified and everything worked fine then i did my call of juarez and it didnt verivy

I 00:48:01 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 00:48:01 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium x64 Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 00:48:01 Total Physical Memory: 4,188,120 KB - Available: 2,139,388 KB

W 00:48:01 Drive H:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

W 00:48:01 SPTD can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.

I 00:48:01 Initialising SPTI...

I 00:48:01 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 00:48:01 Found 4 DVD-ROMs and 1 DVD

Try a lens cleaning disc on that drive and it might help. Use Verbatim 2.4x (MKM-001-00 dye) blanks whenever possible, but the truth is that laptop burners aren't good.

It would be better if you could get a normal-size burner in an external enclosure of your choice: the burn quality is much better with them, and you might even be able to burn some non-Verbatim media :thumbup:

Try a lens cleaning disc on that drive and it might help. Use Verbatim 2.4x (MKM-001-00 dye) blanks whenever possible, but the truth is that laptop burners aren't good.

It would be better if you could get a normal-size burner in an external enclosure of your choice: the burn quality is much better with them, and you might even be able to burn some non-Verbatim media :thumbup:

Could I just buy an external DL burner or would there be a quality difference. ANd if so what would you recommend for an external burner. but if you still reccomend an external inclosure and internal DVD DL DR could you point me in that direction as wel as im new to this and dont want to purchase the wrong thing. Thank you

Edited by Wwstar30

Pioneer 116/117 (or 216/217 depending on the interface) are great burners for dual-layer media. Choose an external enclosure that you like and then get a Pioneer burner to install in it (116/117 are IDE interface and 216/217 are SATA interface) :thumbup:

Pioneer 116/117 (or 216/217 depending on the interface) are great burners for dual-layer media. Choose an external enclosure that you like and then get a Pioneer burner to install in it (116/117 are IDE interface and 216/217 are SATA interface) :thumbup:

They have this one here at a local staples would it be an alright one

http://www.staples.com/I-O-Magic-20X-Exter...3?cmArea=SEARCH

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.