Some Questions About ImgBurn

19JonJon96

Ok, so I want to make an ISO of my PS2 Game "Kingdom Hearts" and I opened ImgBurn is this the option I would use for making an ISO?

Create Image File From Disc (Read

And would I use this option for burning the ISO?

Write Image File to Disc (Write)

Also, what would be the best burning speed for burning the ISO?

select write image file to disc, and i would suggest using 2.4x speed.

Also, if your planning to burn the iISO file onto another disk afterwords, select write image file to disk, select the ISO file, then put in a blank DVD-R disk (verbatims advised) and burn the file onto the disk at 2.4x speed.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=6380 - copying a disc is very difficult :D

Reading the disc doesn't damage it: your console reads it all the time when you're playing.

Now, if it's gonna work or not is a whole other thing, and unfortunately we can't help beyond the burning part :(

Ok, you're saying if the backup of the game will work? Well, I know EXACTLY how I'm gonna be able to play the backup. I don't need any help beyond the burning. So you say Verbatim discs work best?

Yes, Verbatim and Taiyo Yuden make the best blanks you can get. By the way, what's the brand and model of your burner? If you prefer you can copy/paste the first line of the Information box while in Read or Write modes ;)

Yes, Verbatim and Taiyo Yuden make the best blanks you can get. By the way, what's the brand and model of your burner? If you prefer you can copy/paste the first line of the Information box while in Read or Write modes ;)

uhm....well I have no idea. Does it matter? On the tray it says DVD, DVD+R DL and CD. That's good right?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.