Errors burning img xbox360 +log

krazy006

So i am burning a image file of a xbox game. I know about the Verbatim and my friend uses them he also uses Maxell which is what i have but i keep getting errors and not sure if its my dvd drive or what here is the log. Much help would be appreciated.

I 00:30:23 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 00:30:23 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Edition (6.1, Build 7600)

I 00:30:23 Total Physical Memory: 4,192,760 KB - Available: 2,790,740 KB

I 00:30:23 Initialising SPTI...

I 00:30:23 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 00:30:23 Found 1 DVD

Edited by krazy006

Within ImgBurn, 'Tools -> Drive -> Check for firmware update' would have found you the 1.03 firmware.

Try burning at the other supported write speeds.

2.4x doesn't exist for your drive/firmware/media combo which basically means you've already tried 4x. So that just leaves 6x and 8x.

Try cleaning the drive too.

Failing that you should think about getting better discs (Verbatims) or a drive that can burn your current ones.

Within ImgBurn, 'Tools -> Drive -> Check for firmware update' would have found you the 1.03 firmware.

Try burning at the other supported write speeds.

2.4x doesn't exist for your drive/firmware/media combo which basically means you've already tried 4x. So that just leaves 6x and 8x.

Try cleaning the drive too.

Failing that you should think about getting better discs (Verbatims) or a drive that can burn your current ones.

tried at 8X still get the error that i posted in the picture. and for some reason when i go to Tools, Drive the drive section is grey???

You need to be in a 'Mode' first (i.e. not on the main 'Ez-Mode Picker' screen) and with that drive selected first.

Or right click the drive selection drop down box.

The other option is to Google 'GSA-H54L firmware'. The one for FirmwareHQ is on the first page (on www.google.co.uk anyway)

yeah figured that out right as you posted that. Hey even though i am having problems i just wanted to let you know thanks for creating this great things called ImgBurn :) just hope i can get this right going to try 6x

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.