First time burning failed could use help.

excom

So this is my first time burning a game I did what some friends said and watched some videos and now i have a new throwing disc for my dog. Could use some help/suggestions.

I 14:53:21 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 14:53:21 Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 14:53:21 Total Physical Memory: 981,480 KB - Available: 344,520 KB

W 14:53:21 Drive D:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

I 14:53:21 Initialising SPTI...

I 14:53:21 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 14:53:21 Found 1 DVD

:unsure: Also i have some verbatim discs coming sometime soon but i wanted to burn something now so i went to wallmart and got some memorex. But reading the log i couldnt tell if it was a cd problem software problem or hardware. So yah. Edited by excom

I 15:22:10 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RITEK-S04-66) (Speeds: 2.4x)

Your burner doesn't support those blanks. A firmware update could add support but there's none for that burner.

Would it support the verbatim blanks im getting? Or do i need to get a new burner? :thumbdown:

It should have support for Verbatim blanks but the only way to know for sure is by burning them.

I had my burn type on auto and switched it to dvd and started burning another blank befor your last post and so far its at 80% not sure if its working or not but if its at 80% im guess it is? *crossing my fingers*

You shouldn't mess with the settings. Anyway, make sure Verify is enabled as that what ensures the disc is readable.
\

Ok well it just finished and was finalizing it finished gave me happy music and said complete but still got this error.

Finalizing Disc failed!

Device:[2:0:0]TssTCorp CD/DVDW TS-H552L 0614 (E:) (ATA)

Reason: Session fixation Error writing leadout.

Ok so is that the same problem with the disc as you stated befor? Sorry thats the las question.

I figured if it was a disc problem it wouldnt get to 100% but i dont know anything about this stuff anyway.

Edited by excom

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.