Problem ever since upgrading OS

Saq

Hi

I was recently burning Xbox 360 iso's when I had Windows XP installed using ImgBurn. I've now installed Windows 7 and have setup ImgBurn as it should be setup, however when burning a game, i receive the following error:

capturejj.png

Here is the Log of a Write + Verify Operation:

I 23:47:53 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 23:47:53 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (6.1, Build 7600)

I 23:47:53 Total Physical Memory: 3,668,472 KB - Available: 2,784,796 KB

I 23:47:53 Initialising SPTI...

I 23:47:53 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 23:47:54 Found 1 DVD

Look for the latest drivers for the motherboard's chipset or IDE controller where the burner is connected to. Use SIW to find out the brand/model if you don't know.

thanks i have the m2n-e Asus motherboard:

Property Value

Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.

Model M2N-E

Version 1.XX

Serial Number 123456789000

North Bridge NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Revision A1

South Bridge NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Revision A1

CPU AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+

Cpu Socket Socket AM2 (940)

I just updated the driver to the latest one available (Vista) and it still gives me the same error when I go to burn the ISO. >_<

Sounds to me as you should try to find nVidia chip set drivers for Win 7. The Vista ones might be not working so good.

The 6x write speed is the one I use with that burner and media code when I burn, as it seems to give the best results. :)

I have same problem after xp -> win7. I still have xp on other drive and everything works well in that OS.

First i was getting power calibration errors and then as burning went trough i gave me I/O error in verification.

I have Plextor px-760SA drive.

I have same problem after xp -> win7. I still have xp on other drive and everything works well in that OS.

First i was getting power calibration errors and then as burning went trough i gave me I/O error in verification.

I have Plextor px-760SA drive.

Please start your own thread and also post a log.

If the latest driver didn't solve the problem then I guess you'll need to either buy an IDE-to-SATA adapter to use your current burner or you'll need to buy a new SATA burner.

thanks for the tip, i'll try the adapter :-)

If the latest driver didn't solve the problem then I guess you'll need to either buy an IDE-to-SATA adapter to use your current burner or you'll need to buy a new SATA burner.

much appreciated for your help. I tried the adapter and so far my ISO is in the process of being burnt :-) You now have legend status!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.