some od d problem plzz help

ZetasCry

ok i need help i get this error one day and i just ignore it and burn a backup of my game but when i put it in my 360 it wont work and ive tried multiple times i just want to know how to get rid of this error here is my log the error is something about stpd and some 4 gig something well heres my log

I 18:52:32 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 18:52:32 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition (6.0, Build 6002 : Service Pack 2)

I 18:52:32 Total Physical Memory: 1,563,284 KB - Available: 535,900 KB

W 18:52:32 Drive D:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

W 18:52:32 SPTD can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.

I 18:52:32 Initialising SPTI...

I 18:52:32 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 18:52:33 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD

IMGBurnerror.log

Where's the log of the burn? Look in ImgBurn's Help menu.

i dont have it it burns like regular like it always has but it doesnt work when i stick it in my 360 weird but the two lines that are r bold in my log is wat is new and since i got that i have been getting problems

The issue with 4GB has been there since ver 1.0.0.0 of the program and the other one - if you had Daemon Tools installed before ver 2.5.0.0 you should have faced issues before.

Did you verify that "non playing" disc?

Sure you can't find the log here:

Main Menu -> Help -> ImgBurn Logs

The issue with 4GB has been there since ver 1.0.0.0 of the program and the other one - if you had Daemon Tools installed before ver 2.5.0.0 you should have faced issues before.

Did you verify that "non playing" disc?

Sure you can't find the log here:

Main Menu -> Help -> ImgBurn Logs

no i dont have a log but but i dint verify it either because verfying it messes up the game and i just installed daemon tools awhile ago should i uninstall it

Verify doesn't mess up anything: it just reads the disc again to make sure everything matches. And your problem isn't related to those 2 warnings, and since you don't have a log, we have no way of helping you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.