Game burns fine but xbox wont read

Deadlyaim

using Verbatim 8.5gb 2.4x dual layer

i can burn the iso to the disc fine but when i attempt to play it in my xbox it wont work (my xbox 360 is flashed and has played backed up games before) just wondering if anyone could tell me what im doing wrong.

here's the log:

I 15:42:15 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 15:42:15 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6000)

I 15:42:15 Total Physical Memory: 2,029,568 KB - Available: 1,225,612 KB

W 15:42:15 SPTD can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.

I 15:42:15 Initialising SPTI...

I 15:42:15 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 15:42:15 Found 1 DVD

I 20:47:03 Source Media Type: DVD+R DL (Book Type: DVD-ROM) (Disc ID: MKM-001-00) (Speeds: 2.4x)

The booktype is correctly set on his burn.

OOPS. I scanned for it but missed it. Honestly couldnt even remember where it was in the log. Just trying to help. Good luck OP.

usually i just got games from the person who flashed my xbox, i dont know much about his burning process, just that he rips off the 360 game himself instead of downloading the ISO's online....dont know if that makes a big difference. ive tried to burn different games and they all burn fine but when i attempt to play them in my 360 it will attempt to read for a while until it ejects the game.

Why not talk to the person who flashed your xbox? The burn log that you submitted doesn't really show a problem that exists with the burn, and that's really all we can help you with here; this board is really not set up to solve xbox problems. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.