buring .iso wii games

NaomiBones

I am finding this really hard, i think my head might expload. I'm sure someone on here must be able to tell me if i am getting this right or not. I have searched loads and checked and i think i'm doing it right but then when i put it in the wii it wont work :(

First i have downloaded .rar files and unzipped them to an .iso file.

Next I am on write mode and with the verify box ticked, also i put the write speed to 4x.

I write them and then put them in the wii just like a normal game and it wong play.

What am i doing wrong?!

Could it be the source of where i download the torrent?!

The disks seem fine, i have downloaded and watched dvd films on them.

I am so confused and getting annoyed.

Please help :)

There's only 1 way to burn an ISO... in Write mode.

It sounds like you're already doing that and so if it's successful and the Verify operation is too, there's no problem here.

If your Wii has issues playing the disc then either the source is corrupt or there's an issue with the machine itself - neither of which are anything to do with ImgBurn.

There's only 1 way to burn an ISO... in Write mode.

It sounds like you're already doing that and so if it's successful and the Verify operation is too, there's no problem here.

If your Wii has issues playing the disc then either the source is corrupt or there's an issue with the machine itself - neither of which are anything to do with ImgBurn.

Thanks for the speedy reply, i thought i was doing it right, i'll try the source as the wii is already playing other disks. Cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.