Build Mode xbox360

djmoon1

i have a game demo that came as a file. no iso or img. you have to build this i know. well i have checked the root box in settings to NO.

becouse its not the root. but i keep getting a mixed media disk when tried to play. i know its something simple/ can someone tell me what setting is wrong in imgburn?

thanks a ton

yea. it says to drag it over in build and build it. then when prompted about root. click NO. ( i never get prompted so i when into settings and manualy checked NO ). but there are a few of us on that site saying the same thing. when disk put in console, it says mexid media. others are geting this to work, but not posting how to help those that never have done this out.

Ask Microsoft.

how is microsoft going to fix a problem with your software? or help your users with your software? this is a free game in file format on the open market. just need to know the settings. or if anyone has had this problem before and can help.

Why don't you ask the game developer/publisher? They're the ones who know how to burn it.

i can get a disk in a week or so. they just sent me the dig and gave a breaf descrip on how to burn it with another prog. but im tyring to use imgburn.

but i see poeple having the same problem with other files. so i was just wondering if someone could just tell me the setting that is wrong with my imgburn. not a big deal. and when the developer (witch is small right now)has to send out something its not costing eather of us money. i can see there is no help here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.