Cannot drag and drop

Dark Reality

First of all, sorry for making a second post, but for some reason it told me I could not reply to the other topic.

To LIGHTNING UK! I just wanted to add (in addition to thanks for ImgBurn, of course -- much respect there) that in Windows 7, ImgBurn must be in Admin mode to change the .iso label, which is why my shortcut is set up to run ImgBurn with elevated privileges.

Is there a way to have ImgBurn be able to do both -- support drag & drop, and be able to change .iso labels? For some reason DVD Shrink only uses the ISO9660 label which only lets you use uppercase letters and underscores (and numbers, I guess). So prior to burning, I use ImgBurn to set the Joliet label as well. Just looks nicer when you stick it in a PC and it comes up looking like something newer than MS-DOS, y'know?

Edited by Dark Reality

You could run as admin the program you're dragging files/folders from, or you could put the ISO image(s) in the user's folder (e.g. "C:\Users\username\Documents"), which should give ImgBurn full control over those image files.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.