W 19:38:59 Write Speed Miscompare! - Wanted: 1.385 KB/s (1x), Got: 3.324 KB/s (2,4x)

RickL

hello,

i want to burn my ps2 games with 1x speed(cuz sometimes it doesnt work with more), i have philips dvd-r 16x

when i select 1x speed in burn menu and start, then it automatically goes to 4 times speed:

W 19:38:59 Write Speed Miscompare! - Wanted: 1.385 KB/s (1x), Got: 3.324 KB/s (2,4x) (sometimes 4x with the drd-r)

can i somehow solve this?

thanks

Rick

There's nothing to solve: simply put the slowest speed your burner is capable of burning those blanks is 2.4x (or 4x for the DVD-R blanks), and the slowest speed doesn't always result in the best burn quality, which is all the console cares about.

Post the log of your recent burns that don't work (look in ImgBurn's Help menu).

• 4 weeks later...

Is there plans to have the user "see" the only supported speeds on the pull down menu of "Write Speed"? Right now its showing a long list of speeds, sometimes its easy to select the wrong speed

or a popup that warns that the speed selected is not supported by the disc? (Kind of like the ISO9600 warning when buring a full 4.7gb disc to switch to UDF or when buring a VIDEO_TS that UDF is not supported

thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.