Will the ImgBurn program work for copying video CDs?

tommyvin

Yesterday I posted a message on Microsoft TechNet Resources. I asked the same question that I'm now asking here: Will the ImgBurn program enable me to make copies of a video CD (93,000 kb) that I send out with a booklet I sell on the Internet? It's an MPEG video file.

In my message on the MS forum I said, "I looked through Amazon.com's reviews for Nero 8 Essentials and Roxio Creator 2010. Almost all the reviews for these products were extremely negative. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles that these products evidently have. All I'm looking for is a product that will do the simple task of copying my video CD. Does anyone have a suggestion?"

The response I got on this forum was, "ImgBurn - wonderful and free!"

I have a new computer with Windows 7 installed. Will the ImgBurn program function with this? Will it do the simple task I need done? Before I download the program I'd like a little reassurance.

If it works I'll certainly make a contribution to the cause.

After reading many glowing testimonials about ImgBurn I went back to the site to download the program so I could copy some video CDs. But I can't figure out how to download it. I see uberdownloads in the Google Ads screen and I see Beta News downloads in another screen. I don't want to download the wrong program. I'd like to download the latest version of ImgBurn. Why is it so hard to find the right button to click?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.