multiple vob files

richthered

This is driving me nuts! I'm a noob where it comes to video file burning so please bear with me. I have the following files in a VIDEO_TS directory:

VIDEO_TS.BUP.!ut

VIDEO_TS.IFO.!ut

VIDEO_TS.VOB.!ut

VTS_01.0.BUP.!ut

VTS_01.0.IFO.!ut

VTS_01.0.VOB.!ut

VTS_01.2.VOB.!ut

VTS_01.3.VOB.!ut

VTS_01.4.VOB.!ut

VTS_02.0.BUP.!ut

VTS_02.0.IFO.!ut

VTS_02.1.VOB.!ut

VTS_03.0.BUP.!ut

VTS_03.0.IFO.!ut

VTS_03.1.VOB.!ut

These files are a collection of music videos of about 4 Gigs in total. I am using XP(SP3), the latest Imgburn software running on a dual core Athlon and a TSSTcorp cd/dvdw SH-S182M burner using mainly single layer DVD-Rs. My problem is that when I build in Imgburn, using your very helpful guides on burning multiple VOB/BUP/IFO files to the letter, I can locate the VIDEO_TS folder but it 'finds' 2 files to be burned to disk. Thinking all was well (!) I burnt it anyway with no issues (although I wondered why the content was only 1.2MB lasting 10 seconds!). Although I knew something was amiss, I opened the disk to see what had been burnt and all I got was 2 folders; AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS, both of which are empty. Am I missing something blatently obvious here? I did repeat the procedure by the way and got exactly the same result: a perfectly burned disc with 2 empty folders. Is it anything to do with the !ut suffix? Any help greatly appreciated.

According to Google, '!ut' is the extension used by uTorrent for its 'in progress' download files.

i.e. they're not usable in that state.

Many thanks for the prompt reply, Lightning UK. I should have thought of that myself!! I re-checked Vuze and the download is complete and finished with no viruses that I can ascertain so I am a bit puzzled as to why they're marked as incomplete. Nevertheless, it is clearly not an Imgburn problem so I may have to seek answers elsewhere.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.