Building DVD video (IFO/BUP/VOB) files

roman540

I've read the guides on building & writing at least 3x, and my attempts at burning my video files to playable DVD's has gotten me a hefty collection of coasters :/ However, I refuse to bail on ImgBurn- I've read to many good things about it. But I could definitely use some help. I have a large collection of video files on my hard drive. Currently, i'm using DVD Flick to turn them into ISO's and burn them. Alas, i'm beginning to have issues with the program and would like to switch to something new (i.e. ImgBurn). Can ImgBurn create IFO, BUP, and VOB files? If not, is there another program you folks recommend for that whole process? Thanks in advance....

Sounds more as an issue with your burnings. Post a log of one of the burns with ImgBurn. :)

Cynthia, I believe your right, as i've had several coasters produced since I posted this thread. I'll post a copy of the error log next time it wacks out on me... Mmalves, you're also correct, I live right in the middle of Roanoke, and we were just hit with 2 feet of cold snow!!! I'm going to give that ConvertXtoDVD program a shot... I appreciate the quick response. PEACE!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.