Remove Audio Track

VideoRoy

Hi,

Not really a new user but lately I have been using ImgBurn more and more after becoming very disenchanted with where Nero is headed. ImgBurn is now my "go to" application for any burning task I have :thumbup: On to my question / possible feature request.

I record a lot of home movies and many sporting events. I have a DVD Recorder that can take the video straight from cam to disk. I rarely do any post processing of these just dump raw video on disc and make copies for the team, coach, etc. In the old decrypter application there was an option to deselect the audio track and burn just video. Quite handy for my work since the audio is usually just fans yelling (sometimes pretty rude!).

I realize ImgBurn is a different type of application but is there a way to remove the audio track during any of the reading or writing processes? I looked around and if it is possible I could not easily find it.

There are many tools I could use to demux and remove audio but was hoping to do this with as few steps as possible.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

ImgBurn is a burning tool and, as such, it doesn't change video/audio/anything. If I recall correctly even DVD Shrink can do what you want.

Right, many tools can do it, just wanted to know if there was a way in ImgBurn that I missed.

Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.