burning a dvd movie

jamgabbi

ImgBurn is just a burning tool, and what you want is done with a DVD authoring tool.

thanks so much for your responce can you recommend a good one i used nero 8 and convert x but i get skipping on play back when useing a dvd player

For converting common videos to DVD you can't get much better than ConvertXtoDVD.

The discs that skip, what's the brand and rated speed of them? Which speed did you burn them at? Sounds more like low quality media/bad quality burn rather than conversion problems.

For converting common videos to DVD you can't get much better than ConvertXtoDVD. The discs that skip, what's the brand and rated speed of them? Which burn speed did you burn them at? Sounds more like cheap media/low burn quality rather than conversion problems.

i am using a dell XPS windows 7 ultimate duel core 6 gigs of ram internal slot load dvd teac drive burning with ConvertXtoDVD 4x speed disc is verbatim dvd-r or sony dvd-r both 16 speed media

not all the time skipping and jumping only sometimes . i was wonder durning converting and burning should i just leave to computer alone and not multi task with the computer.also when i play back on Sony ps3 works pretty good only seldom but when i use other dvd players they skip bad mostly towards the end of the movie .

thanks again for all your help

jimmy

Edited by jamgabbi

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.