cant get img burn to run

dahools

HI,

Installed img burn and when i load it up it hangs when detecting drives. can exit it on screen but not end task in task manager and cannot reboot once i have tried to run the programme. have to reboot manually on the case.

Looked in the FaQ and it mentions this and gives a reg file to install. done this and have the now lengthy reg log which i will attatch to the post below, i cant tell if a drive is hanging or not?

My system is

Vista x64 ultimate

p5Q deluxe

E8500

4GB 1066MHz DDR2

I have a liteOn DVDRW and Sony DVD ROM drive (connected pata)and use an editional emulated drive through daemon tools lite.

Setup file I have is 2.5.0.0 is that the latest?

Any help would greatly appreciated as ive heard nothing but good reports about this software and would like to try it!

Thanks,

Debug log for IMG Burn.txt

Your Sony DVDROM is the issue here.

Either the drive is getting stuck processing that final command (as shown in the log) or the drivers for the controller it's attached to are having trouble processing it.

Go to the Asus site and download+install the latest Marvell drivers for the controller.

Failing that, disable the drive in device manager or remove it from your system.

Your Sony DVDROM is the issue here.

Either the drive is getting stuck processing that final command (as shown in the log) or the drivers for the controller it's attached to are having trouble processing it.

Go to the Asus site and download+install the latest Marvell drivers for the controller.

Failing that, disable the drive in device manager or remove it from your system.

Tried the latest drivers i could find and no joy. Disconnected the drive and IMGBURN loads up fine, must just not like that Sony drive for some reason

Thanks for your help!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.