Need help in which layer break position should I choose from?

club777

Im new to this program. it shows a lot of layer break positions..Which one do i know its the best one to choose from?? I saw there was color coded stars but this movie doesnt.. Or is there a guide line to choose from movie to movie??

I look at all the preview from the movie im burning but some look very similar..

attached is a jpg of the screen shot

thanks

post-32797-126753950297.jpg

I was reading some stuff that says i should pick the closest to 50/50 and less number for the padding like #1??? And whats your opinion on clicking on the option for (seamless)..

And the layer break buttom options, thats only if youre burning on single layer only..

thanks

50/50 makes the most compatible disc - according to the MMC specs. (I guess because there's data on both layers and is easier for the drive to read)

50/50 with least padding so you're away from the edge of the disc.

By all means give seamless a go. Your player will either work with such discs or it won't. If it doesn't work then you're only down 1 disc and at least you'll know not to try it again.

thanks.. i did full burn on dark night and seamless on knocked up and i tried on a dvd player that is about 4 or 5 years old and both played...Im using tdk dvd+r DL because they have a good price, but everyone is telling to use vertatim mostly..there more pricey but i guess verbatim is a much better quality..

thanks

They are better quality. Don't know what town your'e in but ,if it has a Micro Center,you can get a 100 disc spindle of Verbatims w/out the cakebox for $20. Look for it !!! But you have to go to the store

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.