Advanced Input mode show different content than Standard mode

Hallucination

Hi,

Using ImgBurn 2.5.1.0 on Windows 7 x64.

Thank you for the Explorer View. I wish the treeview is standard so that I can start drag & drop file folders to build the DVD content. This will be more intuitive.

Here is an issue I have had, not sure if it's bug or because I made some manipulation mistakes:

1- Write Files/Folders to Disk

2- In standard input mode, click on the folder button, add a folder. Repeat several times to add a couple of folders.

3- Click on "Switch to Advance mode", the Root of the DVD is empty, I would expect that the folders I added in step 2 would show up under the root of the DVD.

4- Use Explorer View, drag drop a couples of files, folders to the lower pane.

5- Switch back to standard mode, files/folder of Step4 don't show in the content area.

Also there is another bug?

Click on the button "Browse for a File". An Open File/Folder form open. And ImgBurn becomes unresponsive. Must kill process.

Please let me know how to use ImgBurn properly.

Thanks for this superb freeware and thanks in advance for any help.

The normal check if you add a DVD Movie structure is there also in the Advanced input mode, so it switches to the right settings if they should be set to something else.

You either use the Standard or the Advanced input mode. You can create new non existing files/folders that are not physically on the hard disk in the Advanced mode and Standard will never deal with that, so that's why you can't see the compilations when you switch between the input modes.

The hanging I can only guess that it's some old value in the MRU list that is making your computer hang. Try to Clear the MRU source list in the Settings tab Build page 2. I think the process should be back to response if you wait some minutes. I've had that happen with other programs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.