IMAGE.DVD

ddqsx

Hey all, been browsing the forums for awhile. Finally stumbled upon sort of a silly question.

I need to find the layerbreak but can't seem to be able to locate the IMAGE.DVD file on the media disk I'm trying to rip. Can anyone enlighten me? :)

Edited by ddqsx

That file is created AFTER you've made an image of the disc.

If you're reading the disc with ImgBurn, you'd need to first tell it to make the .DVD layout files via the settings (Read tab).

I see. So if I can't get to the files on a dvd, as in they are hidden, due to possible encryption I'm out of luck?

You don't need to be able to see what files are on a disc to use Read mode.

That said, it still won't get around any encryption anyway.

If you tell us more about what you're actually trying to do then it would make this whole 'helping' thing much easier!

You don't need to be able to see what files are on a disc to use Read mode.

That said, it still won't get around any encryption anyway.

If you tell us more about what you're actually trying to do then it would make this whole 'helping' thing much easier!

Sorry mate I should have been more specific :D

I guess what I'm trying to do is get the data off an Xbox 360 game disk so I can have a backup copy...the problem is I can't get to the files on the disk using ImgBurn, which I would like to put on my hard drive as an image. I'm guessing I can't "see" or access these files due to some sort of encryption, or maybe just my own ignorance. Is there anyway around this problem so that I can access the data and create a backup image?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.